ENS International Selection Scholarships
Deadline:19 Oct/31 Oct 2018 (annual)Study in France Course starts September 2019
Every year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) arranges a global determination permitting the most encouraging worldwide understudies, either in Science or in Arts and Humanities, to pursue a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study:
Graduate degree at ENS (or one of ENS' accomplice foundations), and also ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts and Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
10 for understudies in Sciences and 10 for understudies in Arts and Humanities
Month to month give of 1,000 Euros for a long time and a room on one of the ENS grounds.
• Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have achieved their 26th birthday celebration)
• Candidates must not have connected to the International Selection previously.
• Candidates must not have lived in France over 10 months amid the scholarly year of the determination (September first – August 31st) nor the earlier year.
• Candidates must legitimize somewhere around one year of undergrad ponders granted by a remote college amid the schedule year going before the beginning of uses.
• Candidates legitimize something like two years of undergrad ponders in an outside college, on the first of September following affirmation.
As a special case, the Director of ENS could approve the utilization of a competitor whose scholarly foundation outside France isn't standard.
Applications open 18 September 2018.
The application frame and records must be submitted before 19 October 2018 (Sciences) or 31 October 2018 (Arts and Humanities) for Session 2019. It is essential to visit the official site (connect found beneath) to get to the application shape and for itemized data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ens.fr/en/scholastics/confirmations/worldwide choice